Wondering if Vince DelMonte’s “No Nonsense Muscle Building” program will work for you? Don’t buy it until you’ve read this review!
No Nonsense Muscle Building is a web-based muscle building course with meal plans, weight training routines and a progress tracker.
Who is Vince Delmonte?
Vince Delmonte once a 149lb scrawny guy is today a H.B.K Certified Personal Trainer with an impressive 190 lb muscular body. He is a completive Fitness model and has won first place in 2005 Canadian Fitness Model Championship. But for our reasons he is the author of the E-book No Nonsense Muscle Building, a Muscle Building guide for hard gainers and Skinny guys.
The No Nonsense Muscle Building Course Review:
Its a course for skinny guys to add Muscle mass faster. Being a skinny guy himself and having added pounds of Muscle mass, Vince Delmonte has decided to share his secrets which he discovered in his Muscle Transformation journey.
The e-book starts by what Vince calls the Top 14 mistakes to avoid before you even start wherein he includes a lot of motivational tips to help you get started and how think, plan goals and take actions on them. I found it very motivating.
The chapters on 12 Bodybuilding myths and How to Build muscle has lots of so-called principles. I think in this information overload world Vince had no choice but to re-write the script for skinny guys as I too believe that the Muscle magazines and steroid-induced bodybuilders often mislead the youngsters.
Vince has an interesting style which keeps the reader on the toes. His course has a lot of information as Vince uses lots of established facts and down to earth common sense when he explains how the methods he teaches will help you build muscle.
I found the principles he discusses easy to grasp and very cut-through basics. Before going in to the details of the workouts Vince explains the theory behind it.
Vince also includes Muscle Building Diet tips, supplementation and how to prevent Training Injuries.
Vince Delmonte Fitness:
The No Nonsense Muscle Building package is my #2-rated program overall, because it has everything you absolutely need (and a bit more), but it doesn’t have quite as much to offer as “Muscle Gain Truth”.
It was created by Vince Delmonte, a guy that went from 149 lbs to 210 lbs of mostly muscle in 24 weeks, and went on to place 1st in a fitness model championship & write for Men’s Fitness magazine!
Vince is a world-class trainer now, and his No Nonsense Muscle Building Course shows it…After buying 9 muscle building systems online, I found that all the bonuses Vince includes make it an excellent package for anyone wanting to put on some serious muscle, keep the fat off while they’re at it, and do it all quickly, without supplements.
The price is reasonable at $77, considering many people pay $50 every month for a gym membership and $50-$200+ for protein powder and other supplements! Plus, this is a one-time cost.
Not to mention the fact that most trainers charge $20-$100 per hour, so it’s easy to see how this will add up to waaaay more than $77, after even just 2 months.
Wondering what comes with No Nonsense Muscle Building? Check it Out:
• 215-page “No Nonsense Muscle” ebook (PDF file)
• Beginner & Advanced 29-week complete workout routine
• DVD/Video series – Video tutorials on workouts, techniques, etc.
• Built-in Metabolic Calculator – To determine the best meal plan for you
• “Virtual Trainer” – Exercise tutorials (shown below)
• “Upside Down Training” manual – Posture, core stability, flexibility, etc.
• Detailed meal plans including full grocery lists!
• 24/7 Fitness Coach – Detailed FAQ section
• FitnessGenerator membership – Daily workout & nutrition tracker
All of this backed by an Unconditional 8 week money back guarantee.
No Nonsense Muscle Building Pros:
Overall, having a course online is a “pro” by itself. I love being able to access videos, meal plans, printable routines, and tips from fitness experts all from home when ever I want!
These are some of the coolest parts of the program:
• Awesome meal plan (Broken down by calorie intake)
• Fantastic ebook for learning about muscle building
• Lots of info about supplements (what to avoid, how to use them properly, etc.)
• Flexible workout routine
• Online progress tracker
Overall, No Nonsense Muscle Building is a great course, but it’s far from perfect…
No Nonsense Muscle Building Cons:
Yeah, this program is sweet, but it still has a few key flaws:
• I don’t like that Vince ddidn’t set it up so you could pre-load your workout routine into the Fitness Generator. This isn’t a huge deal, but it means you have to enter what you eat & the routine you follow each day for it to track your progress. Being automatic would be nice, but that might keep you from following it, since you know it’s already posted for you.
• I also don’t like the fact that Vince hasn’t gotten the members’ forum more active. Though the forum was a suprise bonus, there are very few posts there to learn from.
As I made it through the ebook and started using the workout plan, I decided to tailor the routine to my liking. (Yeah, he started out as a skinny runt, but I was chubby when I started out, so that didn’t work as well for me…)
UPDATE: Vince has added 124 routines to the program, so now we can access any type of workout we want!
• The only other thing that bugged me about the No Nonsense Muscle Program was that a lot of it was the same as “Muscle Gain Truth”, and it came out AFTER! I’m not claiming that Vince copied off Sean, but the same meal plans were used, the name is similar, and a great deal of the information Vince provides is the same.
Not a big deal I guess, since the information is solid, but worth mentioning either way…
Though some of the cons take away from the product, I still recommend Vince DelMonte’s course. That said, I would recommend you take a look at Vince’s site:
I got a LOT out of the main ebook itself, and was able to take what I learned and improve my diet, fix my flawed exercise techniques, and eliminate all of the useless supplements I was taking (mostly whey protein powder). NOTE: Vince does review & recommend one protein supplement, and provides tips on how to use it properly to maximize results, in case you want to get an extra boost, but I didn’t do it.
The best aspect of this course was the fact that I learned more about form & technique. Vince is a world-renowned fitness model, so he knows how to train for maximum results. He knows what to do to get you toned! While this program might not get you ‘ripped’ as “Muscle Gain Truth”, you will develop sculpted muscles, burn more fat along the way (if needed), and gradually build muscle on top.
All in all, the No Nonsense Muscle System is a solid purchase at $77. When I went on my muscle building program-buying rant, I decided to go for the $107 option, because it came with some cool extras (and it’s still so cheap compared to getting all this info from a $36/hour personal trainer!):
• No Nonsense Fat Cutting ebook
• The AUDIO version of the ebook (I listened to it in the car, on my iPod when working out, and even at home. It’s nice not having to read it all…)
• Complete set of “cheap” meal plans
• Veggie meal plans (Vegitarian? Either way, this helps…)
• Personal coaching by email from Vince (I’ve emailed hom 4 times)
• Online Members’ Zone membership
If you feel No Nonsense Muscle Building can help you finally get ripped and muscular, simply click the image below and it will take you to the No Nonsense Muscle Building order page where you can buy your copy right now!